In 2017 I started my blog I Like to Dabble on the tail end of back-to-back layoffs as a creative outlet. Little did I know that 4 years later it would go on to be a globally recognized and award winning side hustle resource with 100k+ monthly users between the website and community 🤯
ILTD has been featured in big name publications like TIME, Investopedia, CNBC, Business Insider, LA Times, MSN, Motley Fool, Refinery29, Bustle, USA Today, and more.
Like, umm...pinch me.
It is my number one side hustle that not only helps me explore my creativity, but create income streams with that creativity.
It's also helped me pay off $40k+ of debt with my wife, save and invest more money towards our goals, move across the country to our dream location, and now I am on track to leave my full time job in the next 4 years.
But the last thing I was, was an overnight success. Let's talk about it...
Blogging as a Side Hustle: Create a Money Making Blog Without The BS
Making money with a blog isn't exactly easy and that is exactly why I created this all-in-one guide for beginner bloggers (or anyone wanting to make money with a blog).
I want to make it so much easier for you than it was for me by giving you the exact tools and resources I didn't have back then.
I also want to give you the space to think about blogging as a side hustle with creativity first, and profit second.
The Blogging as a Side Hustle Ultimate Starter Guide includes:
- An ebook
- A workbook
- Media kit
- Rate sheet
- Pitch templates for brands
- Blog post templates
- And more
Total the bundle is over 30 pages, can be used as printables or digitally, and include:
- Deciding what kind of blog you want to create and your niche
- Step by step guidance on starting and setting up your blog (with info on what kind of themes to choose too and where to find beautiful themes that are FREE)
- Content research and planning guides
- How to do keyword research and SEO
- Checklists for your blog posts, pages, and blog setup
- Checklists for social media and email marketing
- Blog post template
- How to generate consistent traffic
- How to monetize your blog traffic and how to build other income streams from with your blog (including affiliate marketing, developing services and products for your audience, how to land sponsored partnerships, and more)
- A pitch template you can use when pitching brands for sponsored partnership
- Tons of resources for both free and paid tools to help you build and run effective systems in your new blog that increase your income with less manual work on your part
- And more
Grab this ultimate toolkit and start creating multiple streams of income on your own terms 🙌