Pinterest is my idea muse and a HUGE traffic driver to my blog.
I get 60,000 visitors a month on my blog. 50% of those visitors come from Pinterest.
Pinterest was the first platform that made it possible for me to make money on my blog content. It opened the door to opportunities for both my business and my community which is why I think it is the perfect tool for any side hustler to tap into in any way they discover.
You can use it to promote your creative project whether that be your blog, podcast, YouTube, or new freelance business that you're trying to drive clients to. It's also great for selling stuff online like digital products for passive income.
But where do you start?
Enter the Pinterest for Side Hustlers: Ultimate Viral Pin Guide.
I wanted to introduce a beginner's social media planning guide for Pinterest to be the perfect one stop shop for anyone trying to learn how to build their brand, drive traffic, and make money with Pinterest - but without all the overwhelm and useless fluff.
This guide is that ultimate resource.
What you'll get in the Pinterest for Side Hustlers: Ultimate Viral Pin Guide
- How to set up your business account
- How to put down a strong foundation in the platform for success (with SEO in mind)
- Validate your website and verify rich pins
- Link your shop
- Pinterest template bundle of 20+ editable Canva templates in both the free and pro versions of Canva
- Community access to talk with others, bounce ideas off one another, help share each other's pins, discuss strategy, and build your project
- Tools and resources
- Printable viral pin checklist for every pin you design
- Printable viral pin strategy checklist to set up your pin scheduling
- And more